Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You're Stuck With Me


Well, I am sitting here waiting for MORE snow to come. I guess the few feet that was dumped on us in the past few weeks was not enough!

In the meantime while I am waiting for the flakes to fall, I thought that I would post a card.

This is Drucilla from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps isn't she just the cutest?? I love the look on her face. Like she is saying, "Go ahead and dare me!" This is a card was made using a sketch from a challenge on Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog. I colored her with my copics and you really can't see it in the picture, but I added Liquid Pearls to the tips of the pins that the poor doll is stuck with!


Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps; Drucilla and Sassy Sentiments

Paper: Basic Grey; Sugarush and Papertrey Ink CS; Scarlet Jewel

Embellies: ribbon and buttons; Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel


Thanks for looking and have a great night!


1 comment:

evgeers said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE! need this for my husband! LOL