Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh so Twisted!


I hope that everyone is having a great Sunday!

This is my first experience with Digi Stamps and I am so diggin' them. Talk about instant gratification! This stamp is part of the Cake Girls from The Greeting Farm. Her name is Twisted Tea. So Tim Burtonesque!

Again, she was colored with my Copics, my favorite items in my craft nook! I used some Stickles on the cupcake cherries, but it didn't show up in the pic. :(

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


Stamps: The Greeting Farm;Twisted Tea

Paper: Basic Grey;June Bug and SU! cs

Embellies: Basic Grey Bling It and Prima Flowers, ribbon from my stash.

Tools: Nestabilities and SU! corner punch.

3 comments:

Pegg S said...

This is adorable! I love that Tim Burton look. I have to try digital stamps one of these days! :)

Eulanda said...

Oh this is just adorable. Love the paper and the image!

evgeers said...

totally creepy and amazing... LOVE IT! :)