Sunday, September 30, 2007

Christmas Card #1


First off let me say, How CUTE is this stamp? This is a new line by Stampendous called Pixel and Pookie. She is Pixel and it's called Pixel Tree. Every year I get stuck the end of November panicked and pressured to make all of my Christmas cards. This year I figured I would make 5 a weekend and then when it gets closer to Christmas it would all be done, NO STRESS!

So.. this is the first set.


Stamps: Pixel Tree, by Stampendous and Merry Little Christmas, Technique Tuesday

Ink: Black Stazon and CTMH Ponderosa Pine

Paper: The Christmas Glitter Stack by DCWV, cs by Creative Memories (sorry forget the color name)

Embellishments: Stickles in Frosted Lace , Yellow, Liquid Applique and White Ricrac Ribbon from my stash

Tools: Prisma Pencils/OMS and CM Star Punch

4 comments:

Kim said...

So cute :-)

Catherine said...

i want this stamp =)
cute!

Melissa said...

Hahaha! That image just makes me chuckle!

Kim Burmeister said...

Very cute! I like how the background of the star is the same as your other paper. Great job!