Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day


I made this card to send to my niece on her first day of kindergarten, which was today. She had a great time and was very impressed by the playground at school! lol... Her favorite animal is a duck as I have mentioned in previous posts, which is why this stamp is perfect for her. The stamp is by Penny Black and the paper is from a pack by DCWV called Nana's Kids. Really cute paper! The ribbon is from my stash and the saying is also PB. Oh, it was colored in with my aquabrush and SU WWC.

I hope everyone out there that had little ones starting today had fun!

M

6 comments:

Kim said...

You are the BEST Aunt to send that to your neice! She is going to LOVE it! And that paper is awesome! I will have to check that out next time I am at the LSS.
-Kim

evgeers said...

LOVE IT! You rock! e

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I bet she loves it. You are a great aunt!

Anonymous said...

That card is adorable!!! LOVE the paper, too cute!

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest dang card! Your niece will love it I am sure!

Jill Hilliard said...

Super sweet!