Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh Hoppy Day!


Happy Friday everyone!

In between running around to get ready for my hubby's birthday gathering tonight, I decided to get this card posted too!

This was made with the Pond Pals set by Sweet N Sassy stamps. I just adore this set.

I colored the frog in with my copics. I decided to make her girlie with pink spots! I also stamped the background of the Regal Rose cardstock with the little dragonfly that is in the set.

I used a card sketch by Lindsay from In My Stamp Room.

I hope everyone enjoys the start of their weekend and thanks for stopping by!

M


Stamps: Pond Pals ; Sweet N Sassy

Ink: SU! Regal Rose and Brilliance in G. Black

Paper:SU! Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and dp is Certainly Celery

Embellishments: SU! Pretties kit, rhinestone brad and white gel pen

Tools: SU! Wordwindow punch, Marvy scallop circle punch and reg. circle punch, misc. ribbon


3 comments:

Ellie said...

OH isn't that froggie so cute! Love the colors and everything about it! Wish a Happy Bday to your hubby for me! :)

-Ellie
e@scrapbookmama.com

Paola said...

This is too cute! love froggies

Diane said...

That is sooo cute!!! i just got that set but haven't played with it yet. I better get my butt in gear!!!