Sunday, January 20, 2008

Unforgettable Friend


This is another one of the sets from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I just LOVE this set called Happy Heart Day.The mouse and the elephant are just too cute! I used SC159 for this card and it was colored in with my copics.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday, thanks for stopping by!

M


All products are SU!

Stamps: Happy Heart Day and Stitched Exotics

Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive

Paper: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Whisper White and dp is Bali Breeze (also new)

Embellishments: Dimensionals and Old Olive Ribbon

Tools: Small Oval Punch

8 comments:

Kim said...

OMG...too cute! I love how you made it a thank you card instead of Valentines Day. I would also see some more creations with the Stitched Exotics set. So there is a challenge for you...LOL!!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the olive ribbon with the Bali Breeze paper...looks great.

chelemom said...

HOw cute it this? Adorable! (BTW....I added you to my DT blog roll....hope you don't mind!)

Elizabeth said...

Absolutely adorable!

Dawn Marie said...

I LOVE this set too!!!Your cate is adorable!!!TFS

evgeers said...

BEAUTIFUL! Takes this set to a whole 'nother level! Pumpin' up da partay now! I think you know who sings that song with those nieces of yours! LOL! :)

Korin Sutherland said...

This is too cute! I love the colors.

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!!