Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wonderful Husband


Whew, it is squirrly early right now, that's 4:52 AM for those wondering. I have been really busy at work and really haven't had the time or energy when I get home at night to play! I made this card for my husband whose birthday was last Friday. He really loved it, which of course made me super happy!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

M


All products SU!

Stamps: Noble Deer and Wonderful Favorites

Inks: Choc. Chip and Always Artichoke

Paper: Always Artichoke, Choc. Chip andRiver Rock

Embellshments: River Rock Double-stitched ribbon and Jumbo Eyelets

Tools: Small Oval Punch

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice and very manly! I have a hard time with those.

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!I will have to CASE this, man cards are so hard for me!!!!

evgeers said...

BOB IS ONE LUCKY GUY! This card rocks! Love the big eyelets! :)