Sunday, July 8, 2007




I haven'tposted in a while. I have been sick! Well, I am almost back to normal and figured I had better get some cards done. I was in withdrawal!


The stamp as well as the inspiration came from Inky Antics. If you know me, you know that I can't refuse a cat stamp! This one is tooo cute!


I used Bazzill cardstock, the grey background in stamped with CTMH, Delight in Everything, the brads are from MM and have rhinestones in them. The image was colored in with prisma pencils and Gamsol.


I hope you like it as much as I liked coloring it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Too cute! I love it. I also love the stamps you used for the background. I will have to pull them out. I am so sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you did not have that terrible stomach bug that was in my house! Great job!

And do tell about Rubber Buggy. Don't leave me hangin'!

-Kim