Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer Fun!


Sorry, another Penny Black stamp! Just can't stop myself... This is made with the stamp simply called "bikini". I just love this little cutie! She was colored in with my SU Watercolor Crayons. The CS are scraps from my stash. The flip flop stamp is from CTMH set, Splish Splash. I just love these brads! I have had them for about a year and never used them, so I dug them out and let them go! The orange CS was cut with the SU corner rounder and then I used the SU white gel pen on it. The sentiment is from CTMH's set called The Simple Things.

Thanks for looking and have a refreshing day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I love this!!

Kim said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! I also love how you did the scalloped punch. Great idea!
-Kim

evgeers said...

OMG! This is one of the cutest cards you have EVER created - you are awesome - this little piggie - okay she is pretty big is TOTALLY HOW I AM FEELING BEING 8 months pregnant! So you made my day and I don't feel so alone any more - plus - MY FAVORITE COLORS! This card is SPECTACULAR! Great job girlfriend! Keep posting - makes my daily visits totally worth it! YOU ROCK HARD! e