Sunday, July 15, 2007

What's Mew?


I cased this card from the new SU catalog. I used the Pallete O' Prints and then used the SU corner rounder, the blue CS is CTMH and the brown is a strip from a scrap of Bazzill. The main stamp is from ACMoore and what a must have when my crafty friend Jill showed it to me.

The kitty was colored in with the SU crayons. The sentiment stamp is from CTMH's new set Purrfect! I outlined the stamp with my paper piercer and SU Mat pack.

Thanks for looking, I hope everyone is having a crafty Sunday!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle - That is just adorable and I love the color combo. You and Jill are going to make me what those stamps...LOL!!!

evgeers said...

TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! This little kitty is sweeeeet! Great job - love it! again - excellent work! :)

Jill Hilliard said...

love this!