Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Make a Wish!


Those that know me, know that I am an animal lover. So whenever I find any stamps that have cute little creatures on them I must add them to my collection! Here is card using one of my House Mouse stamps. They always make me smile!

I used cream colored CS which was inked with a sponge then added a strip of Basic Grey paper from the LilyKate collection. The image is matted with Bazzill. I used little Prima flowers and fastened them with mini brads. I added the Stardust pen to the wishes. The sentiment stamp is from SU.

I hope everyone has a crafty evening!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just LOVE your card! You are going to make me want House Mouse stamps and I am not an animal lover. So cute! I love how you used the ticket punch to create your tabs. Great job!