Thursday, November 29, 2007

Howdy!


I just can't seem to get enough of these bella stamps! I don't know why I had to have this one. I do nothing with horses, have only been on ONE in my whole life when I was with the Girl Scouts, but I had to have it! Maybe I was a cowgirl in a previous life, or I just love animals so much! Whatever the reason I am glad that I bought it. I really enjoyed coloring this one. This is actually a Thank You card for another bella that is hosting a swap that I am in. I think it's ok to use a cowgirl for a Thank You? My husband wanted to know what a horse had to do with thanking. I couldn't give him an answer.I was just dying to use this stamp!


I hope that everyone is having a great night!
M

Stamps: Giddyupbella and Howdy by Stampingbella

Ink: SU! Black, Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy

Paper: SU! Kraft CS and DCVW All Dressed UP (very blingy!)

Embellishments: SU! River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon and Buckles;SU! HodgePodge

Tools: SU! Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love it! I am a southern girl at heart so I think it is perfect! Love your layout with the ribbon and hardware. Great job!

evgeers said...

Love the BUCKLES! Great card - howdy is right - this is HOWWWW DEEEE to you! TFS! e

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Why do you need any other reason to have this stamp--it's a bella!? :)

Tangii said...

Hey girlie! I love this card! I saw it on your blog and thought what a cute card, then I read your "story" with it...it was for me!!! Of course I was too dense to think of that the first time I saw it! I love the card and it was a beautiful coloring job!! I just love coloring!! Have a great week and thanks again for the great card!!