Sunday, November 18, 2007

You're 2!


I hope that everyone is having a great Sunday! I for one am starting my preparations for Thanksgiving! I was also informed today that my sister is having my nephew's 2nd birthday party the Sunday after Turkey day. That meant that I had to kick it in high gear! Here is the card that I made for him.

I have to say, it is really hard to find boy stamps! One of the solutions to this problem is http://sweetnsassystamps.com/. In the next coming days I will have my hands on an adorable pirate set, suitable for boys of all ages! Until then, here is what I have created for him...


Stamps: Party Animals by Penny Black, Paper Tray by Papertrey and Itty Bitty Backgrounds by SU!

Ink: Black Stazon and Cranberry;CTMH, image colored with SU! markers

Paper: pp by DCWV Nana's Kids, cs;Bazzill

Tools: Cuttlebug;Happy Birthday folder, Sizzix #2 and SU! Word Window Punch

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cate is adorable!!!!Love the little party animals. I am sure the little guy will like it!!TFS

Kim said...

OMG...that is TOO cute! I love that stamp. Great job and he will LOVE all the colors :-)

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card! And thanks for the plug :). I'm hoping to have first shipment by Wednesday. Woohoo!

My son's party is this Saturday, so I guess we'll both be partying on very full stomachs this weekend ;).

michelle sturgeon said...

Totally cute! LOVE the images!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

An adorable card!!!

evgeers said...

EXCELLENT JOB! i love this card and how you textured the happy birthday embossing and inked it - I thought it was B&T paper! Great job and excellent colorization as USUAL! YOU ROCK! e

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Deb Wood said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable. thanks for sharing!!