Saturday, November 10, 2007

June's Puppybella



I don't know what the weather is like wherever you are, but here in SEPA it is the perfect day for stamping! Brisk, cloudy and showers. My hubby is out, I have my IPOD plugged in and I have managed to get another month done for the Bella Calendar Swap. Whew! This is one of the newer stamps called Puppybella. I just love that little doggie! I just HAD to make sure that she matched her owner. How fun!

I colored Bella in with both prisma pencils and my SU! markers that I just received. I am seriously liking them! I used the blender pen on her dress, I do need a little more practice with that. Have to try again on Kinibella which is what I am going to start on now for August.

I hope that eveyone is having fun today!

Thanks for looking!

M

Stamps: Puppybella by Stampingbella

Ink: Black Stazon, Petal;CTMH

Paper: cs;Bazzill, pp; DCVW Pocket full of Posies Stack

Embellishments: flowers;Prima, rhinestone brads;MM, Lavender Stickles

Tools: SU! Scallop circle punch and 3/16 Corner Rounder, 1/16 punch by Fiskars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is "dog"gone cute ;). I couldn't resist :).