Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's talk Turkey!


I can't believe that 1 week from today it will be Thanksgiving! I know I have said it before, but it came up too quick this year. I have a full house every turkey day and cook for two days in preparation for it. I am trying to squeeze my card making into the running around! I made this card for my 2 year old nephew. I think that he will get a kick out of the turkey! This will really be the first year that he will kinda know what is going on.

I hope everyone is having a great night!

M

Stamps: ? found in the closet from years ago

Ink: Stazon in Timber, prisma pencils, Cat's eye Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan

Paper: Mellow by Basic Grey and Bazzill cs

Embellishments: Brads by CTMH

Tools: SU! Ticket Corner Punch and 3/16 Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Kim said...

He is going to LOVE it!!! Nice work.

Danni said...

What a cute turkey! Love how you did the corners on the images!!

Karen said...

I absolutely love your cards!!!