Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ahoy Matey!




Good Morning everyone!

I am feeling so much better and am back at it! I wanted to make another card using a Sweet N Sassy stamp set, which you can find here.

I thought making a card that resembled a treasure map would be perfect for the Pirate's Life set.

First, I cut my CS to measure 8 1/4 x 12 and then scored it at 3 13/16 and 8 1/8. I then wrapped a piece of map pp around it and cut the front flap a little short in able to distress the edge.

All of the images were colored in with my Copics, then I stippled the white CS with Chalk Ink and distressed the edges to antique it.


I hope that everyone has great Sunday!

M


Stamps: Pirate's Life by Sweet N Sassy Stamps

Ink: Brilliance in Graphite Black, Cat's Eye Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan and Wheat. Copic Markers

Paper: CS; Colonial White and White Daisy:CTMH pp is from my stash I think it was a stack by K& Co. (it is old)

Embellishments: Stickles in Gold and misc. twine

Tools: SU! Cutting Tool, Score-Pal and stipple brush

4 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle - That is the most PERFECT card for that set and SO creative. You just keep outdoing yourself! Looks like you got your mojo back :-)

michelle sturgeon said...

What a great card! Love the map!

Shanismom said...

very creative, love the map.

Deb Wood said...

This is awesome, my son would love this, we will have to make some! TFS and Happy New Year!