Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've been tagged x2!

Hi everyone!
Haven 't had time to post a card, but I am at work now on lunch and thought I would respond to my tags!
I was tagged by Korin at Inky Doodle and Dawn over at Dawn's Special Creations both links are to the right.

Ok, 7 things about myself..

1) I am an animal lover and have 3 cats that were adopted from rescue groups.
2) I was born in June and am a true Gemini.
3) I am a comptroller and have been with my current employer for 18 1/2 yrs.
4) I have a sister, Danielle, who is a year and a half younger than me. We are very close and her children are the ones that I am referring to all of the time!
5) My favorite color is green.
6) I am afraid of heights and I get motion sickness EASILY! In fact just by riding in the backseat of a car for a length of time.
7) I will be married for 5 years this coming June, to a man that I have known for half of my life time! (long wonderful story)

I am off to to tag.

Kim at Two Pink Fairies
Jill at Jill's Card Creations
Melissa at Simply Pink
Eulanda at Cards, Cards and More Cards

No comments: