Friday, December 7, 2007

Warm Wishes


Happy Friday everyone, I hope that everyone had a great week!


I am getting ready to work on a tutorial for Sweet N Sassy Stamps, but thought that I would post this card using the same set that I will use in the tutorial. It is the Primitive Christmas set and I LOVE this guy and the font that the sentiments are in.


If you would like to see what I post tomorrow, please click here.


Stamps: Primitive Christmas; Sweet N Sassy Stamps

Ink: SU! Always Artichoke

Paper: SU! Witntergreen, cs Always Artichoke and Soft Sky

Embellishments: SU! Always Artichoke Ribbon, Copic Markers

Tools SU! Small and Large Oval Punches

4 comments:

evgeers said...

now that is a lanky snowman! He needs to bulk up a bit! HA! Love it and love the card - have a great weekend and once again THANKS for being so creative! :) e

Kim said...

I absolutly love it. I love how you distressed the edges of the sky blue & white paper (could not see that until I clicked on the image), the blue outline you put inside the snowman and best of all how you paper pieced the scarf. Great job! I can't wait to see your tutorial! TFS!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card! Cute snowman.

Diane said...

Another great snowman card,I see all kinds and love them all.I'm a
snowman addict,lol. Your card is
snow nice!!!