Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sweet Delights


When I first saw this stamp set, I knew I had to have it immediately! Being a cat lover and Christmas being my favorite holiday I couldn't wait to use it! I made this card for one of my nieces. I had so much fun creating a card with it. This is my first attempt at blending with my Copics. I still need some practice, but I love these markers! I used Beate John's WSC28 and added two more circles.

Thanks for looking and have a great night!

M


Stamps: Lulu's Sweet Delights by C.C. Designs

Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Garden Green, Chalk Ink in Bisque

Paper: SU! cs in Real Red and Garden Green, pp;? Stole a piece from my friend, thanks Trish!

Embellishments: Ribbon by Joann's (it is white, I inked it in the Chalk Ink) Diamond Dots by Stampendous

Tools: SU! Ticker Corner Punch and CM Circle Cutting System

2 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a fun stamp and cute card. Love all the colors!!

Unknown said...

An adorable card!!!!ILOVE IT!!TFS