Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Believe


Well, I think the weather is finally turning AGAIN! It is supposed to be rainy today and then feel more like fall. I certainly hope so!

This is Christmas Card #3. I just got this Happy Hopper stamp in from http://www.hmstamps.com/ . I just love these cuties!

After I was done coloring I thought it had more of a victorian feel than cutesy. Which is why I chose pink and green. I colored them in with my prismas/gamsol. One of these days I am going to try markers, I swear! I sponged light blue ink on the background to soften it a bit. I also used my Fiskars scallop edge punch on the CS. I bought this a LONG time ago and have just started using it!

Stamps: Carrot Tree, House Mouse and Merry Little Christmas by Technique Tuesday

Ink: CTMH Heavenly Blue and SU! Old Olive

PP: CS is Bazzill and pp is Wild Asparagus

Embellishments: Misc Ribbon

Tools: Fiskars punch


I hope that everyone has a great Tuesday!

M

3 comments:

Danni said...

That is just too adorable. I love the look of the punched layer.

Kim said...

I love the carrot tree. Too funny!

Catherine said...

Don't you just love HM stamps =).
This is soo cute!