Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Witching You


Eeek!! lol... How could you be afraid of this little bugz?

I made this card for my niece for Halloween. It is one of the stamps from C.C. Designs over at All That Scraps. I can't get enough of these stamps!

I colored her in with my prismas and gamsol and inked the background with SU! Old Olive. My inspiration for this card was from SC#143.

I hope that everyone enjoys it, especially my niece!

M

Stamps: C.C. Designs and SU! Haunting Halloween

Ink: SU! Old Olive

Paper: cs by CTMH and pp by KI Memories

Embellishments: Brads and stars by KI Memories Color Lab, Souffle pen in black

Tools: SU Scallop Circle Punch and SU! Ticket Corner Punch

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love those BUGZ! Great job :-)

Patsy said...

Michelle, I love your blog. You are so talented. This bug is a cutey!