Friday, October 26, 2007

Bella Anniversary


I am up super early this morning, and on my day off! So I decided to get a jump on things. I made this card for a friend of mine for her anniversary. I am really liking working with black cards! I added some CTMH Liquid Glass to the bottle and the little wine glasses and stickles to make her necklace sparkle a bit. I also used my Fiskars scallop edge punch again. I am so glad that I blew the dust off of that!


Stamps: Winobella by Stampingbella and SU! Hugs & Wishes

Paper: CS by CTMH and pp is by Li'l Davis, Glitter Garden

Embellishments: Stickles, Liquid Glass and Bella Baubles

Tools: SU! Word Window Punch and Ticket Corner Punch, Fiskars edge punch


I hope that everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY!

M

5 comments:

Patsy said...

Too Cute!!!! I just love this bella.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Have a great day off!!! I am sure you friend will love this. What friend would not want her own Bella!! Love the sparkle!! Chris

Danni said...

Another awesome card. You're killing me with the fiskars punch, one of them might have to find their way to my house!
Very nice!

Melissa said...

Fabulous idea for an anniversary!

stampingcaz said...

great card - love the bella