Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Treat Box



Woohoo! My second favorite holiday is almost here. I know... you think I am nuts! Honestly though, I LOVE Halloween. So much that my hubby and I went to Salem last year this time. It was spooooooky! Tonight I made homemade pumpkin bread, homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and we carved pumpkins! I made mine a cat face, go figure..lol! I am posting a pic of a coaster box that I made for my family and work. I stuffed it with candy and it was good to go! The tissue paper was stamped, I couldn't find orange so I settled on white and jazzed it up myself.

Oh, I borrowed the binding machine from work. When I saw it is in the sales dept. I just had to take it home for the weekend!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Halloween, I will try and get a pic of my pumpkin tomorrow night amongst all of the festivities!

BOO!

M


Stamps: SU! Haunting Halloween and Papertrey's Spooky Sweets

Ink: Black and SU! Really Rust, SU! Watercolor Crayons

Paper: SU! Creepy Crawly and Really Rust cs, other from my stash

Embellishments: Prima flowers and ribbon by Martha Stewart (on clearance ;)

Tools: SU! Corner Rounder and Scallop Circle Punch


3 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, those treat boxes ROCK and the tissue paper too! Great job! Whoever is lucky enough to get one is going to LOVE it!

Kim Burmeister said...

Awesome treat box! How did you make it? It looks hard!

michelle sturgeon said...

What a fun halloween treat box!