Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cluck, Cluck!


I created this card for a couple of friends and now that it has been received, I can post it!

The stamp is, you guessed it! Penny Black and it is called Surprise. I colored it in with my SU WC crayons and aquabrush. I then layered it with the scallop circle and put a little orange dot with my Souffle pen on each hump. The DP is from the set Magnolia by MME and the CS is Bazzill. The sentinment is from the CTMH set called Because of You. Inside it says , "and smiled". The little round flower stamp on the circle is from Papertrey's new release Borders and Corners (Circle). The ribbon is by American Crafts.

I hope that it makes you smile!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

evgeers said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD! thank you so much for this mailbox candy it MADE MY DAY! it is so pretty in person and your coloring of the image is SPECTACULAR! You rock girlfriend and you are so super sweet and ALWAYS thinking of others - you are an awesome friend! thanks so much for this card - I will treasure it! e

Corie said...

Love this card -- sooooo cute

Kim said...

I was also a lucky girl who got one of these in the mail too! It seriously made my day. It is such a bright and cheery card. You do awesome work Michelle!!!
-Kim

Shanismom said...

beautiful card.