Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Here is a card that I made for a friend's birthday in September. Thanks to a tutorial from my friend Elisabeth, I used my Pollen Dust stamp set by Fancy Pants that I have had for about 6 months!!!(it is the purple swirls in the corner) I also used SU Doodle This and the sentiment is from CTMH's For Every Occasion set. I matted the saying twice and then raised it with dimensionals. The Doodle This flower was stamped 3 times with Stazon and then colored in with my SU WC crayons and aquabrush. I then curled all of the petals after applying stickles to each one. I stamps the swirls from the SU set and then attached all with a glitter brad from MM.

This is not typical of what I usually do, but this friend is more of a "frilly" person that would appreciate a card like this.

I hope that everyone likes it!

M

1 comment:

evgeers said...

GORG-EEE-OOOOHS! Love it - love the colors! :) e