Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rain, Rain....


Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in over a week because I was on vacation! I had to make this card when I returned in honor of it. We went to Ocean City, NJ, but it felt more like Seattle! It rained and rained... for 5 days!!!! My 3 and 5 year old nieces would sing this song with me in hopes that it would stop. It didn't! We made the most of it and had a good time anyway! Do you have any idea how many sticker books there are out there?

This card was made with my Bugz stamp by C.C. Designs, including the little rain drops! It was colored in with my prismas and gamsol. I then hand doodled the little puddle to make it look more like our vacation. The mat is done with my square scallop punch which is two squares put together and the seam is covered with the ribbon.. Thanks for the tip, Kim! I also used my Papertrey set Borders and Corners, Square. The paper is by Scrapworks. I also used my SU Word Window Punch and a CTMH set called Storytime lowercase for the words.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday, it looks like it is going to rain, AGAIN!

M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Though let me tell you we could really use some rain right now. we are going on mandatory water restriction tomorrow. Have a great rest of your weekend.

stampingcaz said...

I LOVE this card and that alphabet is fab! I think I might need to hunt this one down :) Caz

Kim said...

I just love it! I also LOVE your new blog topper. It is SO nice. I did not notice it at first, but Bella in the window is adorable. I am sure you are pleased!
-Kim

evgeers said...

oh yeah and THAT TOPPER IS SO YOU! love it so much - great job and cool blog as always a must see! :)

evgeers said...

My comment left for the card wasn't registered - darnit - LOVE THIS BUGZ CARD! you did a great job and love the colors and the sentiment! Just all around great! TFS! :) e