Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Friendship flowers


Here is a card that I created just because I was dying to use my Flowers Stamps set by Rhonna Farrer. I am not that crazy about it. Maybe because there is too much white, and it is very simple for me. I don't know, I can't put my finger on it. It was colored in with my prismas, I added little buttons for the centers of the flowers and used two Papertrey sets (Green Thumb and Oval, Corners and Borders for the sentiment. The ribbon is from my stash and the DP is from MME's Magnolia set.

Maybe everyone out there will like it more than I do....

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

M

3 comments:

Kim said...

I personally love it! I have that stamp set and you have just inspired me to use it! Jill gave it to me for my birthday and it has not seen ink yet (I know, shame on me!!!). I will get to it though because it is a great set. I think you did a wonderful job on it and it is a different style for you. Maybe that is what is throwing you off. But I would love to recieve that card :-)

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute!

stampingcaz said...

I love it and I too have that set (un-used) so I am inspired by it :)