Friday, August 10, 2007

Trick or Treat


Boo!

I decided to make a Halloween card today because I am now looking forward to cooler weather!

I have had enough of this heat and humidity!

The stamps used were Kittens in Costume and Hocus Pocus by CTMH. The CS is also CTMH and the DP is by KI Memories. I cut the scalloped squares with my Marvy punch and then added little dots with my Glaze Pens. The kitties were colored in with my SU crayons and aquabrush. I tied on some organdy ribbon by CTMH and then added the little guy in the corner!

I hope this makes everyone think of crisp, COOL weather!

M

2 comments:

evgeers said...

it certainly did and those kitties in costumes are ADORABLE! Thanks again for sharing your many talents - love the paper and yes, cool thoughts - hey, this morning it worked! :)

Sonya said...

Awesome job....love the card. The colors are great and those little kitties are too cute.

Keep those creations coming..I love to see what you have done.

Sonya