Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Love


Here is a card in which the colors were inspired by my friend Elisabeth! The stamp is from everyone's favorite site Stampingbella.com and is called Kinibella. I just love that bag! She was colored in with.. you guessed it, my prismas and gamsol. The saying is done with my SU Word Window punch and one of my most used sets, Everyday Flexible Phrases. The DP is Magnolia by My Mind's Eye and the CS is Bazzill. I used my SU Corner Ticket Punch and then added little flower brads by MM.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer!

M

2 comments:

evgeers said...

AWESOME CARD! Love LOVE LOVE the color scheme - you rock sistah - MMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHH as our fave bella would say! :) GREAT JOB! I love that I inspire the bright cards! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Very adorable!!!! Love the bag matching the papers..I love dabellas! Chris