Monday, May 31, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #66 - Happy Anniversary


Happy Memorial Day everyone!


My hubby is in the backyard organizing the shed, so I took this opportunity to make a card for our anniversary coming up on June 22nd!


I used the Card Patterns Sketch #66 and an image from Di's Digi Downloads called First Day Out. I thought is was perfect for my card!


I stamped the saying "You Hold the Key to my Heart" on the inside of the card to go with the little key on the front. The flourish in the corner is also from that set.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, I appreciate it!

Michelle


Stamps: Di's Digi Downloads; First Day Out, MFT; Simply Said and CTMH stamps from the kit, Key to My Heart

Paper: Basic Grey; Sugar Rush, Neenah Solar White and a scrap piece of Bazzill cs

Ink: SU! Real Red and Copic Markers

Embellies: Prima Flower, SU! Old Olive Twill, Queen & Co. Pearls and little key from my stash

Tools: Martha Stewart Leaf punch

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card , i love the image and that key!
He will love it.
Lisa ;)

Eulanda said...

Awww this is so sweet! And am loving that sentiment. How cute! Happy anniversary in case I miss it when it comes about again. hee hee
Hugs!
Eulanda

dstandard said...

Totally adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just adorable Michelle! I love the bright colors and that sweet little image.

NinaB said...

How adorable is this? So cute. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.