Sunday, May 23, 2010

Embrace Happiness- Mo's Digital Challenge #32



You had to create a card that portrayed any type of love. I chose the image Buds.. This has to be one of the sweetest images I have ever seen! It reminds me so much of my sister's dog Buddy!


I used an older sketch by The Sweet Stop SSS53. Korin really has some outstanding sketches on her challenge blog!


I colored the image in with my Copics and then used my Prisma Pencils for the shadowing underneath the dog. Note to self... see what the color looks like BEFORE you add it directly to the image! I am really disappointed with how that looks and have tried really hard to correct it, to no avail :(


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Sunday! The weather is not great here, but that means more stamping time!


Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

Michelle


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil; Buds and Papertrey Ink; Mixed Messages

Paper: CTMH ; Key to My Heart (thanks E for reminding me that I have that!)

Inks: Dew Drop Versamagic in Red Magic and Wheat, CTMH; Taffy

Embellies: Prima white flowers and Queen & Co. Pearls

Tools: SU! Circle Punch and Martha Stewart edge punch in Lattice.


4 comments:

Eulanda said...

Awww they are so cute!! You can really tell they are buds for sure!! LOL! Love the colors you've used. :)

Elaine L. said...

How sweet this is! I love the colors you've used and the great details. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Heather said...

So super sweet! LOVE the image and your coloring/colors! Great idea to distress the flowers! So fun!

Lisa said...

I love this image too! You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!