Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge - A Good Friend


I am ever in the pursuit of digital stamps and I mean this has become an OBSESSION with me!

So here is my latest discovery....

Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps - anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my kitties!!! So when I saw this line of stamps, I went bonkers!

This is for their Challenge - A Good Friend.

The name of the image is Budding Artists, I only hope that they come out with more digis! and soon ;)

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #140 for the layout. Love those sketches!!!



Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle


Stamps: Wag 'n Whiskers' Budding Artists and PTI; Handwritten Notes

Paper: Basic Grey; Max & Whiskers and SU! More Mustard and Choc. Chip

Ink: Copics, Prisma Pencils (technically I guess they are not inks :) and SU! More Mustard

Embellies: ribbon by Daisy D's, a button from my stash and embroidery floss

Tools: Nestabilities and a good 'ole needle for the thread!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Stunning Card! Your colors are so pretty. Love these stamps too!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at Wnw. Hugs Michele x

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely card .I love kitties too!
The background DP's are wonderful
Lisa ;)

Annika said...

Your colouring is just amazing and the layout works so perfectly! What a lovely balance of embellies and beautiful colours. Gorgeous card!

Stay strong and crafty!
Hugs
Annika