Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lucky #13


First off, I hope that everyone is enjoying their Mother's Day!


This is a stamp that I have been anxiously awaiting! It is Thursday by The Greeting Farm. This stamp totally kicks! (in my opinion)


I combined two challenges with this card. Farm Fresh Friday Sketch and



Thirteen is my lucky number and the day of the month that I was born :)

I cut the letters using my Cricut and the George cartridge.


Thanks for taking a peek and as always, comments are very appreciated!

Michelle


Stamps: The Greeting Farm: Thursday and CTMH Storytime lowercase
Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart and Bazzill cs

Ink: Copic Markers, VersaMagic in Wheat and SU! Old Olive

Embellies: Queen and Co. Rhinestones
Tools: Cricut machine and SU! punches





4 comments:

Pegg S said...

Michelle - this is adorable! She's a real character! I have been on a big break but hopefully will be crafting soon :)

Eulanda said...

Oh is she ever a cute image. Your coloring is so good wow!! Hope you had a nice day yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! thx

Julie said...

Love your card, your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?