Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thinking of You


I just wanted to post this quickly before I headed off to work this morning...

This is the card that I made for my Featured Stamper spot on Tuesday Morning Sketches which will be on Melissa's blog today along with the actual sketch for this card.

Thanks so much to Melissa and her DT for selecting my card, I am honored!!!

This is another digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, it is called End of Summer.

I colored her with my copics and then shadowed the background with my Prisma pencils and OMS.

The button wrapping on the side was done after I watched a tutorial by Michele Boyer at Paper Cuts found here. I also distressed the edges of the dp to give it a "country" feel.


I hope that you all have a great day!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil; End of Summer, CTMH; Say it in Style

Paper: Basic Grey;Urban Prarie, Bazzill CS and Neenah Solar White

Embellies: buttons and cream twine by Papertrey Ink

Tools: SU! punches and cutting tool

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your card is beautiful! Congratulations on having your card showcased on their blog, what a wonderful honor! Your coloring is awesome!!

Janice said...

Beautiful card and TFS the button technique.

Melissa Craig said...

This card is so beautiful! How do you get the blending so smooth and so sheer? Gorgeous!! Thanks for being such a wonderful Featured Stamper on Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle
Absolutely gorgeous, great colouring
Your prize has been posted today so hopefully you'll get it soon
Yvonne x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Michelle! This is one gorgeous card! I love your colouring and the buttons are such a sweet detail!
Hugs Judy xx

Stacy said...

I can not believe the coloring on this!!! Ahhhh, it is so beautiful! Very sweet image and you just made it more lovely!