Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Magnolia - Week 56 Challenge


Just a quick post before I start dinner...

I received a couple of Magnolia stamps and some Basic Grey paper from Yvonne at Yvonne's Craft Creations, after winning a challenge that she sponsored at the Anyone for Anya blog. I finally broke them out and starting playing. I just loved coloring her! Thanks so much Yvonne!

I made this card for the Just Magnolia - Week 56 Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


Stamps: Magnolia; Tilda (sorry I don't know the exact name of the stamp) and SU!; For a Friend

Paper: Basic Grey;Kioshi, Neenah Solar White and SU! Elegant Eggplant

Ink: Memento, Copics and Spica Glitter Pens, VersaMagic ink in Eggplant

Embellies: Flowers by Prima, Kaiser pearls and ribbon from my stash

Tools: Martha Stewart; Branch punch, Ek success; tag punch, CM; Oval Cutter and my Bow Easy

5 comments:

Dena said...

OMG I am in love with your card! Wow it is just striking! What gorgeous coloring!!!! Love those papers too!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Shelley said...

Awesome colouring! This is just beautiful. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Eulanda said...

Wow Michelle you ROCKED this card!! I love it!! Love the purples too. :) Your coloring is very very good!

Pegg S said...

Fabulous card - your coloring of her is awesome! Love these papers too!! Great use of all the embellishments!

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x