Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Friend - Tuesday Morning Sketch #46


Hi everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great week so far! The weather is beautiful today and it should be just as great for the weekend. Woohoo! I hope that all of your local forecasts are just as nice!


This is a card that I made for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #46. No sketch this week, you were to use your Favorite Color Combo and Glitter. I have several color combos that I love, but I tend to always lean towards Su! Rose Red and the R85 Copic Marker combo, so I chose that for the challenge.

This card is made using the SCS Sketch #SC281 and the image is from a new digi stamp site that I fell in love with called Pollycraft. She is from the Felicity and Friends line and is called

Felicity - Home Girl. Isn't she adorable?

Ok, so now I am sure you are asking yourself, where's the glitter? It didn't come up in the photo! I used My Mind's Eye Glitter Book paper and her headband, pockets and green stripe on her jeans are colored with the Copic Spica Pens in the coordinating color. Trust me it's there! ;)


Thanks as always for taking a peek, I appreciate it!

Michelle


Stamps: Pollycraft; Felicity Home Girl and MFT; Simply Said

Paper: My Mind's Eye; Home Glitter Book, SU! Rose Red , PTI;Hibiscus Burst and scrap piece of Bazzill Oh and the image was printed on Neenah Solar White

Ink: Color Box Chalk Ink in Wheat and Copic Markers

Embellies: Kaiser Craft Rhinestones

Tools: SU! Oval Punch and Martha Stewart border punch



2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is so darn cute! I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

Great card! I love your coloring.

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT