Sunday, May 2, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #62


I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. The Communion was beautiful yesterday and my niece and whole family had a wonderful time celebrating!

I managed to squeeze in some time to participate in yet another blog challenge. I can't help myself!

This one is from the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog and is Sketch #62.

This is my first circular card! I have to say, it was fun!!! The two brads on the edge are to hold the card together, I really didn't know how else to do that, if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them!

I cut the scallaped circles out with my new Cricut cartridge Forvever Young, this cartridge rocks! There are so many possibilities!

I also used a new stamp line that I have been dying to get my hands on! It is a Gorjuss Girl/Sugar Nellie stamp bought from Funky Kits in the UK.


Thanks for taking a peek, your comments make my day!

Michelle


Stamps: Gorjuss Girls by Sugar Nellie Stamps; A Little Birdie Told Me

Paper: 7 Gypsies; Victoria and Bazzill cs

Embellies: Prima;Tiny tots flowers, SU! ribbon and brads from my stash

Tools: Cricut Machine, Su! Slot Punch and the Bow Easy (my fav new little tool!)

5 comments:

lizzaveta said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns)

dstandard said...

How awesome - she just pops off the page! Adorable!

whoistracy said...

Michelle this is FANTASTIC! So lifelike and absolutely adorable. I love the colors you used here.

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you have made her look 3d almost. Fab!

Kim Sheller said...

ADORABLE!!! And beautiful photography too :-)