Friday, May 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #47


Happy Friday!

I hope that everyone is gearing up for a fun Memorial Day weekend! (for those of us in the states)

I made this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #47. Melissa thanks for another great one!

I used an image from Meljen's Designs called a Girl and Her Kitty. I ran the background thru my Big Shot using the Texture Plate Dot Daisies and then sponged it with SU! So Saffron to make the dots pop out a bit. Again, I don't think it came up in the photo that well.

I colored her with my copics and then did a little background color with my Prisma pencil.


I'm off to start some errands (hubby is buying me my birthday present today) Woohoo! It's a bit early but he wants me to have time to play with it this weekend. I think I'll keep him ;)


Thanks for swinging by!

Michelle


Stamp: Meljen's Designs

Paper: Basic Grey; Max and Whiskers, SU! So Saffron and Chocolate Chip

Embellies: Prima flowers, buttons and ribbon from my stash

Tools SU! Scalloped Circle Punch and Sizziz Big Shot

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi michelle love that little image lol..it made me smile.
The embossing and colours are great. Love the DP with the cats on.
Have a great shopping trip .. cant wait to see your birthday pressie.
What a kind Husband
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle
What a gorgeous card, them papers are yummy
Yvonne x

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.