Friday, April 30, 2010

First Holy Communion


TGIF!!

Just wanted to do a quick post before running off.

Tomorrow is my niece Dana's First Holy Communion. This is the card that I made for her.

I really struggled with this one. It is really hard to do a card that is basically all white! Even the image! So I made up for color, by using texture to jazz it up a bit. This card was made using the Splitcoast Sketch # 276. If you look real close you can see the little pearls I added to her veil using Liquid Pearls.

The image is from Karen's Doodles. This is her Holy Communion set, which is perfect for me because it came with another little girl and a little boy that I can use for my niece Gianna's and my nephew Cole's Communions in the coming years!

I hope that you all have a great weekend, I hope to be back with something on Sunday.

As always, thanks for taking the time to look at my posts!

Michelle


Stamps: Karen's Doodles; Holy Communion Set

Paper: PTI Select White and SU Basic Gray and Blush Blossom

Embellies: Queen & Co. Pearls and Liquid Pearls

Tools: Cuttlebug and Sizzix Embossing Folders

1 comment:

Doodle Queen said...

Ooooh..I LOVE this card. You did a fantastic job. I love the little pearls. Wonderful!! Thanks for posting :-)
Hugs, Karen :-)