Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smile


Hi Everyone,

Well, I am posting two days in a row because I stumbled on yet another digital stamp site.

I am in LOOOOVE.. This site is called Mo's Digital Pencil. WOW, this artist is so uber talented, I am in awe. So I found it last night and of course had to purchase two immediately. This stamp is called Angelina's Balloons. Once I saw it I couldn't stop laughing. This is the cutest image!!!!

Then I just had to participate in Mo's Challenge #26.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Michelle


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil, Sentiment: CTMH

Paper: CTMH; Sillouette, SU! cardstock and Neenah Solar White

Embellies: Flowers by Prima, Ribbon by Papertrey and button from my stash

Tools: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and SU! Punches

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

So very sweet! Love your dainty embellishments. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cynthia said...

This is such as adorable image. You have definitely done it justice. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is so SWEET!!! I love everything about it!

Allison Cope said...

Aww.... she's adorable!

Joey said...

Hiya,

your card is beautiful I love the shading you have done on those balloons.

Joey.x

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. What a great way to use these colors. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

klarcher said...

Such a sweet card, love the static cling to the balloons

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic job on this... I love this image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.