Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catch a Star!


I made this card to participate in the week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. You had to use something that you forgot you had. So I found this Cosmo Cricket paper buried that I bought I think around two years ago! I also found the ribbon purchased about the same time! I should participate in all challenges using old stuff, maybe then some of my stash would go down :)

I used a sketch from Card Patterns, you can find it here.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


Stamps: The Greeting Farm;Cheeky Shooter, sentiment by My Favorite Things

Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Jitterbug and Bazzill cs

Embellies: ribbon by Daisyd's, some jute twine for her lasso and Martha Stewart glitter

Tools: Nestabilities, SU! punches and sewing machine

1 comment:

Pegg S said...

Awesome job with this card - it looks great! She's colored beautifully!!