Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Because Nice Matters


Well it is Tuesday and time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch! I tweeked this sketch just a little bit because I couldn't fit my image in a small enough circle to do a rectangular card!

This image is another wonderful image from Mo Manning! It is called Maya'sBalloons, isn't she the sweetest?


Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog!

Michelle


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil; Mayas Balloons, SU! ;Sweet Little Sentiments

Paper: BoBunny; Calypso Dream and SU! Real Read cardstock

Embellies: Buttons and Flowers; Making Memories, Stamping Bella: Baubles, Ribbon from my stash

Tools: CM circle cutter and SU! corner punch

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awwww - what a sweet sweet image! I love it and you colored it so beautifully. Your card is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Janice said...

This is adorable!!! I especially love your sentiment and it goes wonderfully with this image. Just too cute!

Angela said...

This is awesome! You are so right, nice matters! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Theresa said...

Lovely card! Thanks for taking on the challenge of my sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa - DT