Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mo's Challenge #28


It's been a few days since my last post. My hubby and I were in Cape May, NJ for the past three days. What a wonderful time!!! I took my first horse and carriage ride!! The driver, Lauren, was so informative about the history of the houses it was incredible!

So, we returned today and I was itching to color. I just had to do Mo's Challenge #28, the challenge was 1 ribbon, 2 brads or buttons and 3 designer papers. This is a card I made for my sister for Mother's Day, I know... not your tradition card. I was inspired by her daugher, my niece Gianna, who ADORES her baby dolls.

I used a sketch by Friday Sketchers #99. Oh and go figure, I colored this cutie with my Copics.


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil; Sophie and sentiment: PTI Women of Life

Paper: Kaiser Craft; Pennyroyale Collection, PTI; Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream

Embellies: Kaiser Craft brads and SU! ribbon

Tools: my new found toy the Bow Easy!

6 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors you've used. Thanks for sharing your work with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

stampqueen said...

What a Sweet card!!! Love the colors!

WencheP said...

Such a sweet card. Like the colors

Dawn B. said...

This is soooo sweet. I love the colors and the dp you chose.. They are great together.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is adorable! Your sister will love it! Love the colors!

The Wired Angel said...

Cape May.. I love that town. Lucky you.

Darling job. Your card is fantastic... and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy