Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #41


I made this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #41. I LOVE these challenges. I am getting a wee bit addicted to all of the blog challenges out there!

This challenge did not have a sketch, the challenge was to use Soft Hues, Flowers and Ribbon. I use flowers and ribbon a LOT however, soft hues is not my norm. This is what I came up with.

The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil, she is Baby Fairy Flora. Another beatiful image from Mo Manning.
This little cutie was colored in with my copics and I double layered her wings to give her a wee bit of dimension.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Michelle


Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil;Baby Fairy Flora

Paper: Basic Grey;Lily Kate and SU! cardstock

Embellies: Flower by Prima (of course!), ribbon from my stash and SU! Pretties Kit for stick pin

Tools: My ever trusty Nestabilities


5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable card Michelle! Yep, challenge blogs are very addicting. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Genetta said...

Very lovely card!

Some addictions are worth it.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

evgeers said...

OH no, this is simply adorable... little fairy... chubby little fairy! keep up the good work - seriously - you are so talented! :) love you!

Diane said...

Awwww!!!! Such a cutie pie!!!!!

Eulanda said...

Oh you did a really good job with the soft colors. Those are outside my box too so I KWYM. I love how you used this big flower, added the bow and pin. VERY nice. I always wonder how to use those flowers cuz they are kind of the size that if used wrong, they overpower your image. You got it right on the money!! So sweet! I love sketches too and very seldom just wing it.
Have a great day!