Thursday, April 1, 2010

Midnight


Don't know what else to title this card...

This is a new stamp line that I am getting into, it is from Sweet Pea Stamps. This one is by Ching-chou Kuik and is called Purple Woods. These stamps are so beautiful!! They do take some time to color though!

I created this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches #39. I love these sketches, so I will probably start playing along much more!



Stamps: Sweet Pea;Purple Woods

Paper: SU! Not Quite Navy cs and MME Bohemia

Embellies: SU! Chunky Glitter, Stickles, Basic Grey Fibers and Queen & Co. Rhinetones

Tools: Martha Stewart Big Edge Punch;Trellis


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, I appreciate it!

Michelle

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is an awesome card! Very pretty image and I like how you colored it. So soft. I do hope you'll come back to join us every week - I love newcomers to the blog.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dori Shelton said...

What a pretty card! Your coloring is amazing!!

Pegg S said...

So gorgeous!! What a beautiful image and you colored it so beautifully! You are selling me on these :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow... she's gorgeous! You did a wonderful job coloring her and I love the way you put everything together for your card.