Saturday, April 17, 2010

Joy is....


Squeezing a kitty!


I created this card for the 27th Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. I can't get enough of these images! In fact, right after this post I am going to purchase another one for the card I am making for my niece Dana's First Holy Communion that is coming up.


The background paper is by Core'dinations (spelled it right this time!) the Chocolate Box pad . I ran it through my Big Shot with a Sizzix texture folder and then sanded away. I also distressed the edges of the pp and ran it thru my sewing machine.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil; Patience and SU! Small Script set

Paper: Core'dinations, PTI Vintage Cream and Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry

Tools: Nestabilities, sewing machine and SU! Cutting Kit and Corner Rounder
Embellies: Buttons and ribbon from my stash and PTI twine

7 comments:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Aawwhhh!! Such a cute card!! I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully! Love your papers too!!
:) Sarah

Elaine L. said...

Great card...great coloring and colors, too! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Eulanda said...

BROL!! What a cute stamp! I like the browns you've used for this card.

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job on this card! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

stampqueen said...

Sweet card!!!!

Dawn B. said...

We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week.. Your card is adorable.. Hope to see you again..

evgeers said...

Ummmmm... this could be you as a child... LOVE THIS SHOT! :) Great card and Dana will DIE - I am sure she has a special place she puts all of Aunt Chel's cards... because each one is a treasure! love you! so talented! oxoxox e