Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dare to be Different


It's Tuesday and you know what that means... it's time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge!! This one is Sketch #43 .


Another great sketch, thanks Melissa!
Just a note... Next Tuesday I will be the featured stamper on the Tuesday Morning Sketches Blog, I am very excited and so please, if you get a chance, check it out...


The ribbon was shredded on purpose, thought it made it look more "gothy" ;)
I just kept on thinking of the video, Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar. Now you know I am sooooo showing my age!


I glittered her hair, but unfortunately it didn't come up in the photo :( I also ran the Core'dinations paper through my Cuttlebug and sanded it up a bit, again, just to give it a ragged look.


Ok, onto the basics

Stamps: The Greeting Farm; Gothroxy (digi) and sentiment by Stampingbella

Paper: 7 Gypsies; Victoria, Core'dinations and SU!

Embellies: CTMH and American Crafts ribbon and PTI buttons

Tools: Cuttlebug and Martha Stewart Lattice Punch ( I cut off the looped edge)


Thanks so much for checking out my blog... All of you ROCK!!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh, this is great! I love the gothy, grungy look, perfect for so many teenagers!

Love Beth xx

Julie said...

Lovely card

Melissa Craig said...

This is super cute! I love what you did with the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

beth said...

awesome job, love what you did with her.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect combination of image and sentiment with gorgeous coloring technique, too! Glad to have you on board next week!! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!
Jessica, TMSC DT

Angela said...

I really like this; great DP and fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Gabby said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along @ Tuesday Morning Sketches!