Sunday, April 25, 2010

Feeling Under the Weather?


Happy Sunday everyone :)

I am back with another blog challenge, a perfect activity for a rainy Sunday! I hope the weather is better in your neck of the woods!

This is for the Anyone For Anya Sketch #9 Challenge . This is my first challenge with this blog and I LOVE Anyas!


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


Stamps: The Greeting Farm; Rain, Snow, Shine and MFT Rain or Shine

Paper: Imaginisce; Lucy Bird and SU! Pink Passion cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and CTMH Watermelon

Embellies: Stampingbella

4 comments:

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it, especially all the bright colours - perfect for making someone feel better!

Love Beth xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great papers and the sentiment is perfect with this image ;) Lovely card.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Julie said...

Great card, really lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Julie said...

So cute I love the bright colours