Friday, April 16, 2010

Ebony Rocks!


Happy Friday everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post before I headed out...

I made this card using a Farm Fresh Friday sketch from The Greeting Farm Stamps. The stamp is also from The Greeting Farm and her name is Ebony. I bought this paper at last year's CKC and never opened it,I thought it went perfect with her! It is by Rusty Pickle and it is called Pirate Princess.

I used my Nestabilities to cut out a piece of Coordinations Black Magic paper then just sanded it to bring up the swirls. Love that paper, another thing purchased but never used. tsk, tsk!


Stamps: The Greeting Farm and Hanna Stamps

Paper: Rusty Pickle, Coordinations, CTMH and SU!

Embellies: Bazzill Bling It! and Martha Stewart glitter for her handband and the skull's eyes.

Tools: Nestabilites


Thanks for taking the time to take a peek, I appreciate it!

Michelle

2 comments:

Pegg S said...

Really adorable card!! Everything works together perfectly! She's a cutie this one! :)

Unknown said...

Elisabeth Geers told me about your site. I love your coloring!!! I've never even touched a Copic marker. Making me want to give it a try. My daughter and Elisabeth's daughter Grace are pen pals. Great blog you have here!!!

Dana
www.danasdabblingstudio.blogspot.com